ALERT! R2-D2 Droid 2 hits midnight Sept 30th at 100 VZW stores!!

Squidward

Reaction score
Really curious on when they'll give a price for this...seems to be going down to the wire, although I guess maybe they figure that since it's going to sell out and price will be a nonfactor anyway, it doesn't much matter.

Has there ever been official word as to whether the docking station is included with the phone, or if its an optional accessory? Dock looks cool and all but I dont really need another one.

I'll be getting one as long as a semi-local store has them in stock...and as long as VZ lets me do a 30-day return on the Droid2 I just got this past week.

Big_Ron

Reaction score
Do we know how long it will be available? I’m not due to rotate to the states till
Nov 15:blackdroid:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Big_Ron they are only making so many, and I am sure they will sell out quick

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a part of me that wishes I hadn't bought my D2 so early. Would have loved to have the R2D2 model. :(

Big_Ron

Reaction score
TP76, That blow's. i was looking for the R2D2 droid. :icon_evil:

slacker0503

Reaction score
Really curious on when they'll give a price for this...seems to be going down to the wire, although I guess maybe they figure that since it's going to sell out and price will be a nonfactor anyway, it doesn't much matter.

Has there ever been official word as to whether the docking station is included with the phone, or if its an optional accessory? Dock looks cool and all but I dont really need another one.

I'll be getting one as long as a semi-local store has them in stock...and as long as VZ lets me do a 30-day return on the Droid2 I just got this past week.

I'm guessing that the dock wont come with it, knowing how companies like to suck as much money from special editions as they can

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk