After using sbf on my D2G I can not get clockwork to install

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
After using sbf on my D2G I can not get clockwork to install I have used Z4Root I have installed & run the Droid 2 Bootstrap but still can not get clockwork recovery installed I have tried everything & yes I used the release of team black hat the 456 mb sbf any help would be great

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
After using sbf on my D2G I can not get clockwork to install I have used Z4Root I have installed & run the Droid 2 Bootstrap but still can not get clockwork recovery installed I have tried everything & yes I used the release of team black hat the 456 mb sbf any help would be great

OK, you got the bootstrap loaded. Good. Then you go to your app drawer and tap on Droid Boot Strap then Boot Strap Recovery. Right? What happens then?

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
it says success then I click reboot to recovery but it goes to the stock recovery

when it goes to the stock recovery menu I have also tried to apply update thinking that I needed to flash the clockwork recovery & nothing then I reboot phone & nothing I

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I will be leaving for work in 2 hours my phone is working but with stock recovery no big deal but hoping we can figure this out

I really know what is wrong as I am rooted I had it on clockwork mod when i first got it but just used the current SBF released by the TBH team since I have used it I can not get the clockwork Mod installed in it.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
hey hook thats for the Droid 2 I have the droid 2 global edition

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah Ima look on koush site brb.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
click on bootstrap app again. Then reboot recovery...if it boots up to the eye do a battery pull. Its suppose to boot cw every other boot up.