After TBH gingerbread update? Wifi/3g conflict?

chinkster

Reaction score
After TBH gingerbread update the wifi and 3g seems to conflict with each other on my notification bar? Before when I turned on wifi, the 3g would disappear and when I turned wifi off the 3g would reappear...but now they are both just stuck on there when I turn on wifi... are any of you guys having the same problem? Btw, the color of the wifi logo and 3g logo is white if that makes a difference?

tattooz

Reaction score
I see that every now and then myself. I thought it had something to do with an app that needed 3G to download so it would kick on......

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
After TBH gingerbread update the wifi and 3g seems to conflict with each other on my notification bar? Before when I turned on wifi, the 3g would disappear and when I turned wifi off the 3g would reappear...but now they are both just stuck on there when I turn on wifi... are any of you guys having the same problem? Btw, the color of the wifi logo and 3g logo is white if that makes a difference?
I updated with the non-root version of GB but see the same thing from time to time...doesn't happen all that often.

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Happens when retrieving visual voice mail, myverizon app and a few others. If its stuck like that, there's an issue.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

OP
C

chinkster

Reaction score
Happens to me everytime I turn on the wifi. Its happening as we speak!