After switching to 2.3.3, there have been several probelem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erazmus

Reaction score
Hi all!
Recently bought a droid X2. First was the 2.2.2 firmware, the menu upgraded to 2.3.3. Now having problems, namely:
1. WiFI - turns off in sleep mode
2. FM crashes when connecting headphones
3. Camera is not stable
4. Label the external memory card is not in the inner and in the root folder of the phone, so therefore not all applications work with it, the previous SGS was differently
5. Firmware is very slow on some extra too many programs.
What can you advise?

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Wifi Is Normal, Even With All The Settings Telling It Not To Turn Off It Still Does.(Software Issuse?)

Now In Order To Do The Rest Of My Post You Need Root Access. Without Root If You're Not Into That They're Isn't Much You Can Do To Help. Motorola And Verizon Dumped All The Crap On It And It's Up To Us To Remove It. Without Telling Them Of Course.

Not Familiar With The FM App I Delete That First Thing With A Whole Bunch Of Other Things Found Here.(I'd Advise You To Freeze Before Removing)

Flash A Custom Rom To Take Care Of The Camera Issue. Roms Have The New Better Camera Apps Preinstalled.

You Can Flash A Zip File Which Flips The SD Card And Internal Memory.(SD Card Shows /sdcard And Not /sdcard-ext)

OP
E

Erazmus

Reaction score
Thank you, where what is of but guessed. Waiting for something like cyanogen / MIUI

Last edited:

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Yea It Could Be A Very Long Time Before Those Two Show Up Unfortunately. If Motorola Holds Their Promise By Unlocking Bootloaders In November Then We'll Be Good To Go.

OP
E

Erazmus

Reaction score
Wait until something really fast and is clean, based on official firmware, then all the software and add potridni not need!

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
Hi all!
Recently bought a droid X2. First was the 2.2.2 firmware, the menu upgraded to 2.3.3. Now having problems, namely:
1. WiFI - turns off in sleep mode
2. FM crashes when connecting headphones
3. Camera is not stable
4. Label the external memory card is not in the inner and in the root folder of the phone, so therefore not all applications work with it, the previous SGS was differently
5. Firmware is very slow on some extra too many programs.
What can you advise?

Wifi is supposed to turn off in sleep mode. What do you think sleep mode is for?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
He Meant His Phone Is In Sleep And Wifis Default Sleep Mode Is Never But It Still Turns Off. Wifi Should Stay Connected Even When The Screen Is Off Yet For Some Reason It Disconnects.

MistaWolfe

Reaction score
Menu-settings-Wifi settings-menu-advanced settings-wifi sleep policy-never.

Problem solved.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.