ADW Launcher not showing all apps.

hemimyth

Reaction score
I'm running Jrummys Froyo Kangerade v1.1 and ADW Launcher. I currently have a few apps stored on my sd card but they don't show in the app drawer. Any ideas as to why this is would be great. Thanks.

OP
H

hemimyth

Reaction score
So the rom is where the problem is. Thanks Johnly.

Kvalte

Reaction score
Just go into your app manager and look at the apps on the sd card. Move them back onto your phone and restart the phone and they will appear in your drawer. I was able to then move the apps i wanted back on the SD card and they stayed in the drawer. Hope that helps.

b00ky

Reaction score
I'm running Jrummys Froyo Kangerade v1.1 and ADW Launcher. I currently have a few apps stored on my sd card but they don't show in the app drawer. Any ideas as to why this is would be great. Thanks.

I ran into this after moving apps to SD which someone already mentioned. However, I found it easier to use a task manager/killer to end ADW.Launcher and have it restart itself. This seemed to refresh the cache of icons or something along those lines.

I don't use any task killers anymore, but they come in handy for situations like this. Hope this helps someone.

cruzhm

Reaction score
I know this is for adw.launcher but for those that use launcher pro, it will do the same thing. Just move from sd to phone and restart launcher and the icon will re appear.

b00ky

Reaction score
I know this is for adw.launcher but for those that use launcher pro, it will do the same thing. Just move from sd to phone and restart launcher and the icon will re appear.

I left out the main part of my original post. By using a task killer, I was able to refresh the icons in ADW Launcher WITHOUT having to move the apps back to phone memory and then back to SD again. It might save you all some time.