change app drawer background?

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Hello, I am running lithium mod pink life. I was wondering if there was a way to change the app drawer color or make it transparent? I really don't want to use adw launcher because I will lose the little pink droid guy as my app drawer handle. He is too cute!
Thank you

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try out Launcher Pro, its all I ever use because you can customize EVERYHTING on it. You can make the app drawer background any color and any transparency. You can also set any image or icon as the app drawer button, or any app too... takes some learning, but its worth it!

OP
1luvleegeek

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion! When I tried launcherpro, there were no options to change the background of the app drawer? Am I overlooking something? :(

Sorrows

Reaction score
He misunderstood you, he thought you were talking about the Dock bar backgorund.

As far as I know, there isn't a way to change the App Launcher background.

Montecarlo5

Reaction score
I was looking for this answer some time ago but found that you can use ADW.Launcher version 1.3.3 to make the background transparent. install it from market, activate it, press menu key, chosse adw settings, tap rawer settings, scrole down to background color and tap it, pick whatever color you want or enter #00000000 for transparent, tap the center of the color wheel and you are good to go.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would love this option (for a transparent background) in the app drawer - but LP is superior (for me) as a home replacement

- so I guess I will just wait