adding new contacts- doesn't seem to be working!

eplant

Reaction score
Hi, I have been searching to find my answer on this forum with no luck. I am having trouble adding new contacts "on the fly" on my Droid. I'm sure there is a simple explanation but I haven't figured it out yet!

I have two accounts:
a google account
and a "corporate" account, which is my university email

both are set to sync contacts

when I go to add new contact, it asks me to "create contact under account"

if I select my google account and add teh contact that way, it *appears* to work (says "contact saved") but the new contact is then no where to be found!

if I select my corporate account, the new contact does show up on the list after saved...

HELP! what the heck am I doing wrong!?

thanks!

LordKastle

Reaction score
Is there anyway to have the Droid sync'ed with my Gmail so I know if I get an email but yet not sync the actual contacts I add on my phone? I'd rather not there be a location for contacts to be found except on my phone for security purposes.

Droid480

Reaction score
eplant I could be wrong on this one but I was at Verizon today and I asked them to help me set up my "corporate" email but they told me that I had the personal data pkg and not the corporate data pkg. I asked them if it was more expensive and they said yes. My bill is already around 150 a month so i decided to live without it.

Thanks

MotoDroidKid

Reaction score
eplant I could be wrong on this one but I was at Verizon today and I asked them to help me set up my "corporate" email but they told me that I had the personal data pkg and not the corporate data pkg. I asked them if it was more expensive and they said yes. My bill is already around 150 a month so i decided to live without it.

Thanks

$150 a month? Damn what plan do you have? That seems really high...

lmatrasko

Reaction score
same issue

eplant, i am having the same issue, and i only have contacts from google and my previous phone in my contacts list. but when i add a new contact in my droid, it says the contact is saved, but then i can't find it. where does it go???