Add separate email icons to home screen???

jamjr74

Reaction score
Ok I am having a brain fart, lol. I had two separate email icons on my home screen, one for verizon email and one for corporate but somehow my accounts got deleted. I added accounts back but now cannot seem to get 2 separate folders to home screen? I am using Nova launcher. I thought I just long pressed, select shortcuts and click email but I do not have an email option under shortcuts any longer???? Please help!

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
No one???

Sent from my Galaxy S3

buddyss

Reaction score
icon to home screen

Good question? I have a msn email account I would like to add an icon for?

i think if you open the email and hit the menu on the phone there is a addshortcut to home screen worked for me .

andiguy

Reaction score
Ok I am having a brain fart, lol. I had two separate email icons on my home screen, one for verizon email and one for corporate but somehow my accounts got deleted. I added accounts back but now cannot seem to get 2 separate folders to home screen? I am using Nova launcher. I thought I just long pressed, select shortcuts and click email but I do not have an email option under shortcuts any longer???? Please help!

Did you look in the App Drawer for the icon shortcut? I don't think the Nova long-press accesses every shortcut. If Email is not in your app drawer, did you freeze it in Titanium backup or disable it in Apps? Is your app drawer sorted by name so you can find things easily?