Add Music Controls To Your Notification Panel.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Widgets are awesome and they have always been one huge separating factor between Android and other operating systems. Widgets can be extremely helpful when it comes to accessing important information quickly. The only real downside to widgets is that they take up space on your home screen. Sometimes they can also make your home screen look a bit cluttered.

You can have both a minimal look and keep the functionality of a media widget thanks to the "XmedianotificationTrackSelector" Xposed module. This module places media controls in your navigation panel which means accessing them is only a down swipe away. In order to use this module you will need to be rooted and have the Xposed framework installed. Head to the link below for the download.

via Xposed

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yet another option to clutter my notification shade. No thanks. Cool idea for those that want this, but I have no problem with the widget on my home screen for Google Play Music to get started playing something. Then the notification and lock screen show up only while it's in use. I prefer that method.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Power Amp puts a controller in the pull down when it's running. It is kinda handy to have when I'm not using my watch to control it

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><