[XPOSED] Module - Battery Home Icon

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Battery_Home_Icon-168x300.jpe

One of the most useful root apps is the Xposed Framework. This allows you to flash all kinds of Xposed Modules which give you nearly unlimited customization options. One of the coolest Modules I have seen in a while gives you the new Android Lollipop 5.0 Nav bar, but also adds battery percentage to the circle "home" button! This module is also configurable so you are able to toggle the charging animation, the battery text, change the padding of the icon, or the circles thickness. You can even hide the battery percentage from your status bar which frees up some status bar space. It should be noted that this does require root and you will need to have the xposed framework installed. Head to the link below for the download and more information on the module.

via XDA

cmorty72

Reaction score
Love the concept of this module, but for some reason I can't get it to work on my rooted G3 (VS985). And before you ask, yes I have XPosed installed and everything is activated.

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Love the concept of this module, but for some reason I can't get it to work on my rooted G3 (VS985). And before you ask, yes I have XPosed installed and everything is activated.
I have had some problems with some modules not working on my HTC M8, I think with Xposed you just have to accept that some modules will not work with you phone like expected. You could always try asking the dev for some help.

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P