AD-FREE blockking of free apps

rfriel

Reaction score
i have ad-free blocking, jrummy with cyanogenmod, with a script that blocks all ad's it's freakin' GREAT, but i came upon a free app that says i must disable AD-FREE blocking before i can use the free app with ad's, that's frickin'A bull $he!ster, man, how do i get around the AD-block restriction on this free app and is this going to become common practice to ban ad blocking on free apps?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I felt like giving you a moral lecture on how you shouldn't even be looking, blah blah, blah, then I remember that I rarely watch commercial on television and something about brick houses and stones. ;)

Anyway lets get you in the right forum where you can get help. General discussion isn't going to help you on this type of specific issue.

OP
R

rfriel

Reaction score
OH Thank you MR BILL

I felt like giving you a moral lecture on how you shouldn't even be looking, blah blah, blah, then I remember that I rarely watch commercial on television and something about brick houses and stones. ;)

Anyway lets get you in the right forum where you can get help. General discussion isn't going to help you on this type of specific issue.

your a lifesaver among men, a truely righteous dude.......if not for your help, i'd be lost in the wilderness of idiots......... you have saved my soul from drowning

Taegost

Reaction score

Y'know, I was about to do the same thing until I read your post, and had the same epiphany...
BUT, then I realized, most commercials on TV I don't care about the company, the product, or most of the times the commercial itself because it's lame... But those companies will still make money off their product, even if the commercials fail...
However, with Android, I believe in it and the developers, I care for it, and I support it... and with some of the free apps, that is the only way they can make money off it.
So, while I won't get on my high horse, because I too, refuse to watch TV if it has commercials, I also will not help :)

OP
R

rfriel

Reaction score
What about

the other 10%??

just kidding, dont answer, i've been chewed out enough over this thread.... WHEW, glad that's over with:icon_evil: