Activating an Android that is Root/Rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am about to go to Verizon and hook up a new line and give it to a friend. I of course am going to get the new phone and I am going to give her my current Brand new Galaxy S3, which is only like 2 weeks old (2 weeks and 1 day to be exact). and I am just gonna hook myself up on the new line and give her mine. My question is, can you hook up phones that are rooted/Rom'd. I believe you can, cause I hooked up my buddies phone temporarily a week or so ago, and it was a LG Revo with the Gingervolt ROM on it. and they gave me a new SIM card, hooked it up and i was ready to go. So I don't think their should be an issue. Any-thoughts ?

and yes I know this has been discussed over and over, but Galaxy Note 3 or LG G2 ? They are both amazing. But I want the one that has the best Dev work on it. and I do like the size of the Note 3. But I heard the LG G2 has a bit of a better camera, but I am not a huge photo taker, mostly just at parties, and when I am playing shows with my band I will have my GF take pics with my S3, and they turn out perfect. so I don't think that's a deal breaker for me. I have grown to love Galaxy phones and they seem to have the most Dev support.....

So without getting to off topic from my main question, can I also hear some opinions. Willing to hear opinions outside of those two choices (as long as its not iPhone lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.