Accessories from Honk Kong on EBay

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I have been looking for some accessories for my Incredible:icon_ banana:, looked at EBay and found lots of them, but the cheapest ones "including replacement batteries" are sold from Honk Kong, has anyone dealt with this seller and what has been your impressions.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Honk Kong? is that the seller? and you know you can look at a sellers feedback ON the actual ebay page.

and a side note, cheap usually isnt the way to go when putting in ur phone worth over 500 bucks

OP
cybertec69

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
The seller is from Honk Kong, his shipping costs must be more than the price he charges for his items, and they include FREE shipping.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try Hong Kong. and anything bought like that overseas my guess is worthless if its an electronic device. id go with a case, holster, etc, but its ur call.

xBBuser

Reaction score
The seller is from Honk Kong, his shipping costs must be more than the price he charges for his items, and they include FREE shipping.

Which would lead me to believe you wouldn't ever see your purchase arrive.

Also, I wouldn't trust any phone with their battery. That's assuming his battery is actually a high capacity unit. Most likely a cheap battery re-labeled to look like a quality hi capacity unit.

Did you ever see the fake Chinese thumb drive that was sold?

1257-fake-china-thumbdrive.jpg

Stay far far away....

ldimick

Reaction score
I bought two batteries form there and I had no problem with the transaction. Check the feedback. But I can tell you now that I seriously doubt that these are genuine Motorola batteries. They don't last as long as the OEM one. But they do work in a pinch.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I bought a 2000mah extended slim battery dos my wifes Eris and it works great. she gets about 2 days out of the battery. it would probably be a great replacement.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think you're better off getting the batteries from VZW just to be on the safe side. And, it's HonG Kong, I found it amusing reading "Honk Kong" :)

joeymoose

Reaction score

Shipping is usually snail mail marked as gift to get aroung duty fees.

Correct, I deal with a lot of international shipping and it takes forever to receive. I bought a battery for my Blackberry a year ago and it worked great. This time i will be purchasing the Seidio extended battery.

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

Simply check the sellers feedback and if the worst comment you see is "Took a month to receive" then you will receive your cheap cell phone accessory.

s-one

Reaction score
Ah oh well as the saying goes: If its to good to be true than....