Access the "Home-Doc" app w/o a dock and w/o magnets

jwd45244

Reaction score
New free app in the marketplace called dockrunner. Run it once and the "home multi-media / clock" mode runs. Run it again and it returns to normal. It will save you $30

SoCal65

Reaction score
The dock also charges the device and gives it a stable base.... Don't dis the dock. Nice app though.

kev83202

Reaction score
Ya I want the doc, but they are all sold out! So this is nice till then :)

sir

Reaction score
wow. flawless. now i just need a super-cheap stand and i'm all set!

does anyone know if using this overnight in dock mode causes any issues with the screen burning?

techguru

Reaction score

does anyone know if using this overnight in dock mode causes any issues with the screen burning?

LCD screens don't suffer from burn in.

Alan

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score

If you use the Body Glove case, the belt clip acts as a stand and would be perfect if you didn't want to buy the dock (and have this new app).

recDNA

Reaction score
New free app in the marketplace called dockrunner. Run it once and the "home multi-media / clock" mode runs. Run it again and it returns to normal. It will save you $30

I'd like to totally disable dock mode so I can use a case with a magnetic clasp. Will this app (or any other) do that?

ronimous

Reaction score
The dock mode is much better with 2.1. A cleaner looking layout and not as bright. I like it a lot.

messenger13

Reaction score
The dock mode is much better with 2.1. A cleaner looking layout and not as bright. I like it a lot.

That's good news. Because the stock Dock.apk app was just too bright, even in dim mode. I renamed it Dock.bak and now just use an app called "Night Clock" at night ... (used to be free, now it called Bedside).