Absolute System-Kangerade.Edition

xlinth

Reaction score
Thats exactly what i meant....but ill move along :)

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

Btw works with jrummys latest very well

OP
canvs2321

canvs2321

Reaction score
Gonna try my best to get an update out today, it's my two days off starting today, and I woke up with a damn head cold!

So hopefully I can get something done :)

thac

Reaction score
Sweet program. :)

I posted in the old Kangerade Scripts thread before it got un-stuck but is there any way to get the camera-zoom "beep beep" sound to be muted? I like the cameraoff feature but it'd be nice to get both sounds to be gone.

If not, it's okay, just thought I'd ask.

Good work!

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
So will this program work on other roms or does it rely on the custom scripts that jrummy has in his kangerade rom?

Nealius

Reaction score
This app is one of the top 5 reasons I run Kangerade Roms on 2 droids

thatisandwas

Reaction score
It ran fine for me at first, but for some reason now when i open it, it goes to a black screen and then returns to the apps list. I really need to do some tweaking...need this app to work. Anyone had this problem? Any ideas?

OP
canvs2321

canvs2321

Reaction score
It ran fine for me at first, but for some reason now when i open it, it goes to a black screen and then returns to the apps list. I really need to do some tweaking...need this app to work. Anyone had this problem? Any ideas?

Sorry haven't been on lately. Been fighting a cold. What rom are u running? If not kangerade this version of the app won't run.