About winrar wanting a fee? After 40 day trial?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sbf files..I noticed something? I'm trying to dl all the files I would ever need before the service terms..is this right they charge? And who?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have gotten that message for awhile now. Just ignore it and continue to use WINRAR. Or you can use 7zip.

Edit: beat me to it!

CM74DX

ivan_411

Reaction score
I've been using winrar for about 2 years now. The 40 day trial message always appears but I always close it.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can just ignore that. Winrar works fine for me without buying it

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

Thanks for the responses... I figured as much, they are just trying to get money and I thought I saw that a year ago lol

chris79

Reaction score
Use 7Zip. Its free, just Google it. Its the best.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Yeah, 7zip is great when you're doing theme work, framework and other stuff. WinRAR can be used too but 7zip has better compiler tools than WinRAR.

If you download from public or private torrent sites, most of them have WinRAR with serials and stuff to get rid of that pop-up. As the others say, just ignore it. None of the tools will become unusable when ignoring and not paying WinRAR. It will continue to all work regardless of what you do.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 7zip is great when you're doing theme work, framework and other stuff. WinRAR can be used too but 7zip has better compiler tools than WinRAR.

If you download from public or private torrent sites, most of them have WinRAR with serials and stuff to get rid of that pop-up. As the others say, just ignore it. None of the tools will become unusable when ignoring and not paying WinRAR. It will continue to all work regardless of what you do.

Thanks !! I just wanted to check! Cool I will try 7Zip..awesome!!