Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
You can't count Friday....all the CEOs & bigwigs are on the golf course that day, and the big decisions are left for Monday.

S5 tap'n
Yeah, like they don't have a guy who's job it is to send out memos while they're on the 9th green.

Last edited:

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
So what you're saying is, they've hoodwinked 118 million subscribers and have the largest customer base because they include rainbows & lollipops with every contract? Sounds like a solid business model to me.

S5 tap'n

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nice to see AT&T get some bad press occasionally.....more often than not, the angry villagers are waving their torches at Verizon. (I'm sure you'll be back in the headlines next week VZW....It's inevitable)

S5 tap'n

You can't count Friday....all the CEOs & bigwigs are on the golf course that day, and the big decisions are left for Monday.

S5 tap'n
That's right, I'll be playing golf, and figuring what North Western state to raise Verizon prices in first as a test...

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is a single reason to leave nationwide coverage and support a local carrier. I went with a local carrier in May and haven't looked back.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Must be nice to have that option. There are ONLY 2 nationwide carriers in my area. Also, I travel home to Kansas at least once a year and need to have coverage for as much of that trip as possible.

Reactions: cr6

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
We have a local carrier called Syringa that a lot of folks in our area rave about. We simply refuse to give up our UDP's, as we use far too much data each month. (Otherwise I would) Once the day comes where I'll HAVE to, then I'll reconsider going with a local carrier.

S5 tap'n

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Out low cost carriers around here do not have good reputations.

TapaTurbo

NoStopN

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7
Twitter
@NoStopN
Things like this are why I have a plan with a smaller company. I only have to rely on Sprint for talk & text. Otherwise, my plan uses wi-fi for calling. T-mob might use the same thing, but they charge more. Google Fi is also using the same business model. The big 4 had better learn that the competition is for real.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
So they are jacking up their fees to pay for the Dish acquisition. Sounds about right.