About to throw the towel in..........

RGRgoddess

Reaction score
I'm still in my 14 day window and I'm about to go back to 3g... 4g will not be here (Fort Benning GA) until 2012 and they don't know a month, The reboots and not getting my calls are to much when my Ranger is always gone.... It's our only source of communition...
So with that being said... What phone would you go with that is available right now? Or do I wait and "hope" the Gingerbread comes soon
Thanks
Michelle

kparks

Reaction score
I'm still in my 14 day window and I'm about to go back to 3g... 4g will not be here (Fort Benning GA) until 2012 and they don't know a month, The reboots and not getting my calls are to much when my Ranger is always gone.... It's our only source of communition...
So with that being said... What phone would you go with that is available right now? Or do I wait and "hope" the Gingerbread comes soon
Thanks
Michelle

Sum 1 posted that they are hearing middle of the month the dinc 2 is a great phone.. I'm pretty sure the reboots are 3g related and should be a easy fix the dx2 is well a ok phone I don't like the screen at all and duel core is worthless. Bottom line if u like the phone keep it cuz all these problems will be fixed very soon and if u don't like it go to the store and check out the MOTO or lg.. don't touch the Samsung lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
If I knew that I'd.be allowed to get unlimited 4G even if I waited to upgrade I probably wouldn't have upgraded from my Droid to the.tbolt.

That said rooting my.bolt stopped.all the.issues I was having with it, have you installed the mr2.5 radio?.

OP
R

RGRgoddess

Reaction score
If I knew that I'd.be allowed to get unlimited 4G even if I waited to upgrade I probably wouldn't have upgraded from my Droid to the.tbolt.

That said rooting my.bolt stopped.all the.issues I was having with it, have you installed the mr2.5 radio?.

No what's Mr2.5 radio?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Technoman

Reaction score
It's maintenance release 2.5 radio update... you have to be rooted for it. However you can install maintenance release 2.0 update without rooting and it also fixes the reboot issues. There are a few APPs that you will lose visibility to after you install it though.

I can no longer or install HBO GO, and a few others. I have only had 2 reboots in the last 2 weeks.