About to make the big switch

kansas666

Reaction score
We are with US Cellular using primative phones. We are about to make the big switch to Verizon for an Iphone and Droid Bionic. Our contract expires March 5 so the timing is just about right.

livetoskateaz

Reaction score
iphone 4 baby!!! just because of the apps...droid bionic is a fantastic piece of technology and is definatly the top phone...but with 4g LTE coming out i am a bit tentative to jump on board because i honestly think that with so many people getting it as soon as it comes out its not gonna be as fast as everyone thinks...kinda like being in a slow line at the grocery store and having another one open up, everyone is gonna go over there and if you do as well its gonna be slower than the one you were just in and would have been worth the wait of staying where you were...anyways i'm not saying don't get a new 4g phone but i will not be getting one. i have always wanted an iphone and all the apps that are available but we have always had a verizon account and never wanted to switch because at&ts customer service has always been, well "shotty" there are some downfalls to the iphone such as no hdmi out and its not a world phone...i have a droid x and am gonna keep it for those reasons...so, like hannah montana says "you get the best of both worlds"