A good reason for some people to switch to Apple?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDoofAlot

Reaction score
I really hate that this has come up, but I don't think I am going to support Google any longer... (And I was REAALLLYY wanting that new Droid X!!..) lol

FOXNews.com - Google Raises Eyebrows With New Gay-Only Employee Benefit

Google is going to pay their gay employees more than their heterosexual employees. I would like to know what you guys think.

As for me, I'm not going to be supporting Google any longer. As soon as my contract is up, it's back to ATT for me.. (Possibly getting an iphone?.. :/)

SGTiger

Reaction score
I really hate that this has come up, but I don't think I am going to support Google any longer... (And I was REAALLLYY wanting that new Droid X!!..) lol

FOXNews.com - Google Raises Eyebrows With New Gay-Only Employee Benefit

Google is going to pay their gay employees more than their heterosexual employees. I would like to know what you guys think.

As for me, I'm not going to be supporting Google any longer. As soon as my contract is up, it's back to ATT for me.. (Possibly getting an iphone?.. :/)

Bleeding heart liberal attack in 5...4....3....2....

OP
S

SirDoofAlot

Reaction score
It's discrimination. However you wanna shake it.

Equal work = Equal pay.

What it should be.

Exactly. If someone came into the cabinet shop where I work and started making more than me, just because he/she was a homosexual, I would be TICKED!! As all of the other Google employees should be.

DDCtech

Reaction score
Look, I'm as conservative as the next guy, and maybe even moe than most, but I say that this should NOT be a reason to stay away from Google products. First, motorola makes the phone, not google. Google provides the code for the OS. Bu that's besides the point I think.
Google is a publically owned company. The shareholder and the board are free to make what ever decision they want on providing benefits. The government already mandates enough, don;t you think. If they thinkk the best way to attract and retain talent and productive workers - therefore saving money in the long run and making a better product - then good for them to do so. They are not telling anyone else what to do or how to live their lives. I say be happy and enjoy the product of all the hard work the Mobile OS programmers have done.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
:closed_2:

Borders on being political IMHO....

Status
Not open for further replies.