A different kind of camera question

Fahrenheit

Reaction score
I'm loving my X but one thing i'm struggling with is how to upload my pictures to my computer. First off what folder does the X store its pictures in so i can grab them in USB mode. Also lets say i want to upload them to an online album or even to my email. When i take a pic i click quick upload and it says "uploading to email" and shows my gmail then it says "no default email and drops me back to the camera. For the online albums, is there an app for that?

Reaction score
Camera pics are stored on the SD card in the DCIM folder. To upload photos you have to go into the camera settings and set the upload option. You can upload to several different online places. :)

OP
F

Fahrenheit

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast reply but I checked the settings and my Gmail is default but it still says the same thing. And could you go a little deeper into the online album thing?

OP
F

Fahrenheit

Reaction score
Cool Picasa will do the trick! One more question. You know how on google earth you can upload you pics of things with locations so other people can see? How can I do that via the droid?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Cool Picasa will do the trick! One more question. You know how on google earth you can upload you pics of things with locations so other people can see? How can I do that via the droid?

Start Camera>>Menu>>Tags>>Auto Location

JBWhitley

Reaction score