.605 on it's way..............Sept. 19

nissmo66

Reaction score
what keyboard bug?

I wish tehy'd fix the random reboot problem instead.

ekf028

Reaction score
Who uses the stock keyboard anyway?
Could just be code for "we're just killin' root"!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kevinkar

Reaction score
What keyboard bug?
The one that causes the keyboard to disappear when hitting the space bar after the first word typed? That's the most annoying thing I see. It's almost like a focus change between the text entry field and the app in which you are typing. The app acts as if you've dismissed the keyboard and accepts the entry. This happens to me on Google when I'm searching for, I don't know, anything more than two words "grilled salmon" for example. Instead of typing "grilled salmon" it takes the entry as just "grilled" and Google searches on that term and the keyboard disappears. I have to reselect the text entry field and continue typing. That happens all the time to me since Gingerbread.

Sad part? I went back to Froyo and it still happens! How that could be I don't know. I am not positive but I don't think the reverting back to Froyo was 100%. I don't know how to prove it but I think some Gingerbread is still on the phone.

bigmook

Reaction score
How did you revert to froyo?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kevinkar

Reaction score
How did you revert to froyo?
There are instructions out there on how to download the Linux ISO file, burn it to a CD and boot to it which automates the process. It worked flawlessly for me. There appear to be better instructions at droidxforums than here for some reason.

Natey2

Reaction score
No update available here yet.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

e30bimmer89

Reaction score
Unless it can be rooted like the .602 update then I don't want it. Anyone have it yet?

Sent from my rooted .602 DROIDX using DroidForums