5.9.905, anyone? Pulled from Cheesecake server for your pleasure!

CBMGGM

Reaction score
I did that once too with TB; never again after that. You should be good now........ We just need to wait and see what Big Red finally releases the real OTA. My guess(50/50) it won't be 905.

OP
D

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just gave the DF crew a heads up so hopefully they will get the news about 905 on the front page.

Have a feeling this is our final GB build in prep for ICS so we're probably on track for our "early Q3" release. Guessing in the first couple of weeks of July. Just a guess though.

EDIT: Also, it looks like .905 is immediately available, as nowhere does it say "coming soon" - and they even give directions to manually initiate the download through Settings. Guess for whatever reason, they decided not to soak test this release.

OP
D

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Me too, as long as our initial ICS build is at least as solid as 5.9.905 is. If it's going to introduce issues, i'd rather wait. When we get ICS it SHOULD be 4.0.4, though - so we shouldn't have to experience the issues my coworker did with his stock GNex on 4.0.2

bthoms

Reaction score
Will This Work with 5.9.904.XT875

I am currently running 5.9.904. Will this install over top of this? Or am I going to have to go back to 902 and then install 905?

brent.murray

Reaction score
bthoms said:
I am currently running 5.9.904. Will this install over top of this? Or am I going to have to go back to 902 and then install 905?

Don't forget to un-freeze or re-install all your factory bloatware apps. Also backup everything on your SD Card first!!!! I made the mistake of backing up to internal memory and lost it.

Goose71

Reaction score
Don't forget to un-freeze or re-install all your factory bloatware apps. Also backup everything on your SD Card first!!!! I made the mistake of backing up to internal memory and lost it.

Yep, back it up. I made the mistake of not backing up my sd card and it got formatted when I fxz's back to 902.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk