4G in Ontario, California

aznhybriddragon

Reaction score
Hey I live in Ontario, California

and starting tonight im seeing 4G LTE now. I did a speed test through the sites speedtest.net and speakeasy.net/speedtest through my dolphin browser and the average speeds im getting is 9-11mb download.

Just thought id share =D. Also if your wondering why i didnt use the speedtest app is because.. that never worked well for me so i dont use it, i usually just browse to site and speedtest.

musculature

Reaction score
I am in Cucamonga, will have to take a look when I get home...dancedroid

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Darn I'm in Hesperia, and work in San Bernardino. But it's nice to see it out here so soon, although I don't remember seeing it on the list of cities to get it. Ontario maybe getting it because of the Ontario maybe getting it because of their International Airport. Guess I'll have to take a drive out this weekend to the Mills.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Hey I live in Ontario, California

and starting tonight im seeing 4G LTE now. I did a speed test through the sites speedtest.net and speakeasy.net/speedtest through my dolphin browser and the average speeds im getting is 9-11mb download.

Just thought id share =D. Also if your wondering why i didnt use the speedtest app is because.. that never worked well for me so i dont use it, i usually just browse to site and speedtest.

What exit are you near? All of Ontario maybe be getting it and I don't want to drive around too much looking for it.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I just remember my brother-in-law was over at my house on April 27 and he told me that he's putting of LTE towers and I know he lives in Corona. So I'm thinking he's involved with the LTE tower building in Ontario.

OP
A

aznhybriddragon

Reaction score
I live off the 60fwy on Euclid, close to chino.

Sadly when I woke up today, I no longer have 4G but I have 3G again =(, even when i tried setting only LTE i dont get 4G no longer. =( hopefully they are just doing maintenance lol

gthotie5

Reaction score
I stay in the inland empire looks like its not to far away

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
I also stay in the inland empire in Rialto ,
I'm out in the la county right now with 4g hopefully I see some 4g out there later :D

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt !

PhishyKris

Reaction score
I drive all over SoCal. I have been noticing more and more LTE coverage. They are lighting towers almost daily it seems.

OP
A

aznhybriddragon

Reaction score
yeah, i know for sure La Verne is LTE coverage since I used to work in La Verne

shneeko6

Reaction score
They're literally building a 4g tower behind my work. They've been in my building for the last few weeks doing wiring and stuff. They told me they're going to be done in a couple of weeks. Monterey ca

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

y0manda

Reaction score
I live in Corona, and I just passed ontario coming home from Barstow. I didn't see any LTE service staying on the 15.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Kack

Reaction score
it would be nice seeing as how we are only miles from la/orange county LTE areas. im in riverside and hope to see some towers pop up soon. i work all over so cal and its nice to work in LTE areas.

dmodert66

Reaction score
According to Verizon's site, I still don't have 4G coverage. I'm hoping it lights up before the Bionic comes out. I bought a Droid X2 and am pretty happy with it, but I think I'll give it to my brother and get the Bionic when it releases.

EmmVeePee

Reaction score
I have it in New Hope, PA... I guess they expanded their 4G pretty quick?