4 Questions.. Someone Help?

Chessh2036

Reaction score
1. I got Gmail just for this phone, yet for some reason I have to refresh the gmail app for it to tell me I have new mail.. it does not just pop up when it gets in my inbox, I always have to refresh. Anyway to fix this?

2. On the facebook app that comes with the phone how do I get to my inbox/ outbox?

3. When I go to compose a text I have to enter my contacts phone number, is there no way to add from the contacts when choosing who to send to?

4. Is there anyway to make the Silent Button that u can switch to in the lock screen vibrate? not just be totally silent?

thanks guys!

crownedzero

Reaction score
1. I got Gmail just for this phone, yet for some reason I have to refresh the gmail app for it to tell me I have new mail.. it does not just pop up when it gets in my inbox, I always have to refresh. Anyway to fix this?

2. On the facebook app that comes with the phone how do I get to my inbox/ outbox?

3. When I go to compose a text I have to enter my contacts phone number, is there no way to add from the contacts when choosing who to send to?

4. Is there anyway to make the Silent Button that u can switch to in the lock screen vibrate? not just be totally silent?

thanks guys!

I don't know if it makes a difference but make sure you're checking from the notification area.

I haven't had any luck with the included facebook app, look for an app in the market

For the text thing start typing the name of the contact it does the rest.

Silent button? If you use the volume keys on the side u can scroll thru the levels, go to vibe, and then all sound/vibe off.

Hope this helps

OP
C

Chessh2036

Reaction score
I do start typing the name.. but it wont fill in the rest for some reason

MTLEATHER

Reaction score
if I buy a Droid tomorrow will it be out dated tuesday? my luck....ie, when will the next model be released should I wait?

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
4. There is an app called Silent Mode Jammer which will put the phone in Vibrate mode when you use the slider. It does not work perfectly with Droid's 2.0.1 software. The slider says mute even when you try to unmute, but it has been unmuted.

Million

Reaction score
if I buy a Droid tomorrow will it be out dated tuesday? my luck....ie, when will the next model be released should I wait?

I felt the same way... but I have read that Droid will be the flagship for the next 6-8 mos.

The Shredder

Reaction score
6-8 months? Thats it? Maybe I am expecting to much. I just know they will improve the keyboard and a few other things.. Than I will be wishing I waited but thats the world we live in. One day you are updated and the next you are not.