(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

I'm having troubles getting the photots from facebook to sync up with my contact list, is there a fix for this?

I'm having troubles getting the photots from facebook to sync up with my contact list, is there a fix for this?

The same here, some are syncing up while others aren't. I'm LOVING your ROM by the way Jrummy, I can't wait to load up the new version!

Edit-Coming from UD 9 the battery life is amazing on this! One thing though, your ROM doesn't seem as "peppy" as UD 9, I have it OC'd at 900 (that's the fastest it will run stable with P3 and Bekits Kernels, I was using Admaz low and medium voltage on UD 9 and getting up to 1.1 Ghz) and have all the settings set in Spare Parts. I mean, it's really quick and responsive, it just needs a little umph ;)

Last edited:
Lovin this ROM dude! Just customizing it all out now. Nice and fast!

I was wondering, what exactly is the 'Black List' under the settings, call settings menu. I have been using aFirewall to block some phone numbers calls and texts. This probably only blocks the calls, but how does it work? When using aFirewall to block calls it answers the call for literally a millisecond and hangs up... will this just not show the call at all?

I was wondering, what exactly is the 'Black List' under the settings, call settings menu. I have been using aFirewall to block some phone numbers calls and texts. This probably only blocks the calls, but how does it work? When using aFirewall to block calls it answers the call for literally a millisecond and hangs up... will this just not show the call at all?

What? Is no-one online this time of day???

What? Is no-one online this time of day???

I'm not sure myself.. never used it.. Look on Koush's changelog and maybe there will be info about it.

Will do jrummy. I came from UD9 and I have to say this is nice right here. I am working on a MetaMorph to change some graphics here and there on the apps and framework. Hope it all works out well! Thanks for sharing man...

Will do jrummy. I came from UD9 and I have to say this is nice right here. I am working on a MetaMorph to change some graphics here and there on the apps and framework. Hope it all works out well! Thanks for sharing man...

Ahh I am having so much trouble trying to get my framework-res.apk onto this ROM. I tried MetaMorph, but no luck. I tried ripping apart a few update.zips (too unskilled to know how to build my own to work) and they did nothing but made the phone freeze at boot-up. I can't figure out how to push it from the terminal either... anyone?

(I did look all around on the forums, but I wasn't able to find help personally)

Just switched from Pete's bugless beast to this last night and I am really enjoying it!

Only one quick question to ask; in spare parts there is a setting called "Home app in Memory"
If I'm using the included HelixLauncher as my home replacement will this setting attempt to keep HelixLauncher in memory or will it keep the stock Home launcher in memory.

Just switched from Pete's bugless beast to this last night and I am really enjoying it!

Only one quick question to ask; in spare parts there is a setting called "Home app in Memory"
If I'm using the included HelixLauncher as my home replacement will this setting attempt to keep HelixLauncher in memory or will it keep the stock Home launcher in memory.

It will keep what ever you have set as your default app.

Back