(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

HELP!!!!

I am following instructions to the T....and I keep getting the following error in SPRecovery: E:Can't open /sdcard/update.zip(bad) Installation aborted

I have tried it twice with 2 different ROMS (the Cyan and the Green) and both times it failed. The file is NOT named .zip.zip like some people did.

Anyone???????

HELP!!!!

I am following instructions to the T....and I keep getting the following error in SPRecovery: E:Can't open /sdcard/update.zip(bad) Installation aborted

I have tried it twice with 2 different ROMS (the Cyan and the Green) and both times it failed. The file is NOT named .zip.zip like some people did.

Anyone???????

Are you selecting "allow update.zip" before doing the deprecated installation?

He is having the same issue as I. All of the zips (The colored themes for the mod and the goodies) appear to be corrupted.

I have used both SPRecovery and Clockwork. Getting the same issue on both

Can someone please check into this. Really want to try this rom out

why not just down load it from rom manager?

HELP!!!!

Anyone???????

He is having the same issue as I. All of the zips (The colored themes for the mod and the goodies) appear to be corrupted.

I don't have the Premium version

it really is worth it. I installed the blue theme via ron manager with no hiccups at all

Yes, rom manager is very nice and easy. However is someone wants to try and help this guy out that would be helpful as well.

I'm busy with the next update right now... should come out soon if you want to wait a day.

HELP!!!!

Anyone???????

Did you try doing the download, moving, and renaming just from the phone via root explorer? Did You extract by mistake? Are you currently on a 2.01 rom (such as droidmod 1.0) or a 2.1 rom? Do you have the same issue with the jrummy 5.0.5.4 nandroid? If not, you can flash the 5.0.5.4 version via nandroid restore and then try the 5.0.5.7 update from there.

For goodies, there is a goodies folder in the goodies folder. you want to move the 2nd after extracting to the root of your sd card. hope that makes sense.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I downloaded and installed this ROM from ROMManager and its working great. I am trying to download the Goodies but keep getting an error that it is invalid or corrupt when I try to unzip it. I saw a post earlier in this thread that some of the other .zips might be corrupt. Is this the issue or do I need to try something different?

I downloaded and installed this ROM from ROMManager and its working great. I am trying to download the Goodies but keep getting an error that it is invalid or corrupt when I try to unzip it. I saw a post earlier in this thread that some of the other .zips might be corrupt. Is this the issue or do I need to try something different?

I am having the same problem. I have downloaded the goodies four times and every time it says that the file is empty.

HELP!!!!

Anyone???????

HELP!!!!

Anyone???????

Im not sure what the issue may be. I just down loaded the goodies file and unzipped it and opened up the unzipped file then took the goodies folder out of the unzipped file. Just to make sure all is well with the goodies folder I opened it up and everything was inside. So Im not sure what the issue is, but I did at first think there was going to be one with the down load. Usually when I down load a file like this it will start the down load and it will give me a progress meter like 24.8 mb of 89.5 remaining. This time it didnt list the file size, it only told how much had been downloaded so far.

mirror for the goodies: *********** - online file sharing and storage - download v0.5 Goodies.zip

mirror for the goodies: *********** - online file sharing and storage - download v0.5 Goodies.zip

GREAT! Thanks jrummy. That mirror worked. Don't know what the issue was with the other link. Great Rom btw. Just found yours and so far there have been no issues for me and you did a GREAT job skinning everything! Best for me so far!

Back