Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Why isn't barnacle wifi tether not listed? Do not many ppl use barnacle?

I had a problem with Barnacle creating a new wireless profile on my PC every single time it connected. I ditched it for Wireless Tether and haven't had the problem since.

Weird, I have had no problems with barnacle. I just hopped off banacle, was testing speeds and I get just over 1.5mb from speednet. :blackdroid: Srs thinking about canceling my home internet.
Do you game? If so, don't. Lots of reasons. Lots and lots of reasons not to.

kenstar

Reaction score
I had a problem with Barnacle creating a new wireless profile on my PC every single time it connected. I ditched it for Wireless Tether and haven't had the problem since.

Weird, I have had no problems with barnacle. I just hopped off banacle, was testing speeds and I get just over 1.5mb from speednet. :blackdroid: Srs thinking about canceling my home internet.
Do you game? If so, don't. Lots of reasons. Lots and lots of reasons not to.

Ya I do game. The speed I get or really anyone on 3g is not enough to sustain gaming. More so, pretty common knowledge not to bc it will be blantely obvious to big red from all the data coming in and out at an alarming rate from online gaming.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Right, so if they look into it you can get your contract cancelled and the ETF applied, and they won't ever give you another contract.

The chances of it happening might be remote but it's too much of a risk to me. :)