32 GB micro Memory cards?

craig8868

Reaction score
Well, I looked closer at the seller's feedback and he did have a couple of negative reviews saying the 32gb cards were not real but I also saw a few that were positive so I emailed the seller to verify he sent me a 32 gb card because I saw some negative reviews from other buyers. Of course, he said it was a 32gb card he sent me but if it wasn't working when I received it, I could return it and get my money back and gave me his address....i won't get the card for another week or so. I did see another seller in the states selling a 32gb card (in california) for 99.99 which seems more realistic for a new 32gb card so i bought that today and should have it in a day or so and will report back to everyone. when the 1st arrives I will let everyone know if it was good or not. what an adventure!!

Cathbad

Reaction score
Get 32GB card

You can get 32gb micro cards from Ebay. I got one for $50.00 from Hong Kong. You can also pay $150.00.
I wish I could give you the name of the seller but he seems to have gone away.
I connected the card to the PC and it worked fine.
Just type: 32gb micro sd
There are over 1000 items listed, some cheaper than what I spent.

cyber3dx

Reaction score
craig8868 - have you received it yet?

craig8868 - have you received it yet?

craig8868

Reaction score
I did receive it and it didn't work. I would transfer music files to it both directly to my phone and using the adapter and the files would disappear. To top things off, I get an email from ebay stating the seller has his account taken over and they are no longer a registered user. I opened a case with ebay and the seller did respond but how the heck am I supposed to know if this is the "real" seller or not. So I am working on getting a refund. I just saw that verizon has 32gb cards for sale now for 99.99 and with my corp discount I will get it for $75 so I am ordering one from them today. At least if its bad, I can trust verizon to make it right...

Last edited:

Cathbad

Reaction score
I was lucky.

The 32gb card I got works fine in the phone. I put in about 600 songs and it didn't make a dent.

ffej89

Reaction score
I got the 32 gig card from china. I loaded my music and movies tried the first couple tracks and great. 20 gigs used and 11.xxx remaining then i tried some songs farther down the list and blank. Went into the sd to check and all the files were their with no data (name of song good but no song).

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
buying foreign like that youre risking getting a fake Sandisk or some other brand

I mean it should still have the amount stated (my brother bought a 32GB and it had 33.65Gigs lol) but who knows how long itll last. and when something does go wrong with it, u really have no options..

Cathbad

Reaction score
32GB card

After writing here that it worked, I had trouble and reverted back to the 16GB.
Today I fooled around with the 32GB and found a problem.
It wasn't formatted, at least not to our standard. I use a very elaborate program to deal with everything from tiny files to massive external drives. When I asked, the program said that the card was no good and needed repair. So I told it to do that. I then copied the 16GB to it and put the 32GB in the phone and so far it is working fine. If you don't find another message about it, you can assume it is OK.
For those of you who have files up the Kazoo, the program is Directory Opus. It is from Australia and can do just about anything with files and drives. It isn't cheap.

SANhacker

Reaction score
There is a 32 gig micro sd card on buy.com, I'm considering buying.

TOPRAM 32GB (16GB x 2) microSD microSDHC Card Class 4 with Memory Stick Pro Duo Adapter - TR5400ADP16Gx2 - Buy.com

What do they mean by 16gb x2? Are they just going to give me two separate 16 gig micro sds?

Thanks
Wow, $200? I got my 16gb one for like $4, and it came with two adapters.

I got my 32GB SANDISK card directly from Verizon last month for $50 with free shipping. I guess that was a pretty good deal.

xowktiger

Reaction score
There is a 32 gig micro sd card on buy.com, I'm considering buying.

TOPRAM 32GB (16GB x 2) microSD microSDHC Card Class 4 with Memory Stick Pro Duo Adapter - TR5400ADP16Gx2 - Buy.com

What do they mean by 16gb x2? Are they just going to give me two separate 16 gig micro sds?

Thanks
Wow, $200? I got my 16gb one for like $4, and it came with two adapters.

I got my 32GB SANDISK card directly from Verizon last month for $50 with free shipping. I guess that was a pretty good deal.

Hahaha, what'd you do to get the name "Village Idiot?"

Starman002

Reaction score
32 Gig Micro SD Card

I don't know who has been feeding bad info but I do not.

I bought a 32 Gig Micro SD Card from Verizon.

When the Droid X was coming out they offered the card for $99.00.

That is the best price I have seen.

So, yes there is a 32 Gig Micro SD Card.