[ROM] 3/11 - CleanROM ICSE 3.7 ★| ICS 4.0.3 | Sense 3.6| More Tweaks! | True Art ! |★

Insidious

Reaction score
Finally installed and loving it. I have noticed the battery charging issue, the battery drain (its pretty bad for me); and I also have noticed some pretty had pointer lag and jittery scrolling in some places. I'm going to run some log cats and use some of the dev tools to see if it can be isolated. If nothing works ill try a build.prop edit and/or a factory reset.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Taegost

Reaction score
Does this update fix the issue with bluetooth streaming not working after the initial connection?

graywolf

Reaction score
Does this update fix the issue with bluetooth streaming not working after the initial connection?

It fixed my bluetooth issues.

Great update. I love the battery level across the top of the status bar. And also love the various other bug fixes, like the battery will charge all the way now, instead of stopping at 89%. :)

Now, just need to fix it so the battery will still charge when the phone is off.

Great work though! Awesome ROM.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score

Great update. I love the battery level across the top of the status bar. And also love the various other bug fixes, like the battery will charge all the way now, instead of stopping at 89%. :)

Now, just need to fix it so the battery will still charge when the phone is off.

Switch to Amon Ra..this is only a known issue with CWM.

graywolf

Reaction score
Sorry to keep spamming like this, but I flashed amon ra and all my charging issues are fixed!!!!

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't be afraid to edit your last post with updates if you posting "rapid fire" updates.

graywolf

Reaction score
I can't believe I didn't think of that. :) I have lived over at ipadforums.net for the past 2 years, so I am not new to forums. I just bought the Rezound and I am tired of the jerks at iPF so I came here to spread my knowlege.

Taegost

Reaction score

What issue were you having with Bluetooth? I'm talking specifically about the problem where it'll stream music/sounds to a BT player, but the first time it disconnects from that device, it won't stream anymore.

graywolf

Reaction score
What issue were you having with Bluetooth? I'm talking specifically about the problem where it'll stream music/sounds to a BT player, but the first time it disconnects from that device, it won't stream anymore.

That and where my sound would be "choppy" while watching anything video. Netflix, YouTube, and anything else. Only fixed by a reboot.