[ROM] 3/11 - CleanROM ICSE 3.7 ★| ICS 4.0.3 | Sense 3.6| More Tweaks! | True Art ! |★

rsa329

Reaction score
Static IP?

I have not found a way to enter a static ip on this rom. Am I missing something :blink:? Other than that, I love this rom.

thank you,

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
how did he get this lock screen and ICS apps running menu?

Loving these ROMs. No force closes or any issues. I came from a Nexus to Rezound and little attention to details like the lock screen and recently opened apps is very detailed and accurate.

2012-02-07_14-37-12.png

2012-02-07_14-38-12.png

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

mjones73

Reaction score
The app menu comes up when you long press the home key I believe.

OP
scrosler

scrosler

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scottsroms.com
Ok I installed the ics clean Rom but there is no teether app and when I install one it does not work...
*ok I reinstalled it and have the teether app now but my laptop does not see it. Help

OIf your laptop doesnt see the tether its one of two things...

You need a new laptop, lol
You did not set up tether app to work right. All of my computers can connect to tether. Make sure you enable Clamping and you enable routing fix and set profile to be Gal Nex.

Is there any way to force this rom to re-download my apps? The process is working fine in CleanRom 1.6.5, couldn't get it to download them with this one.
Yes, it will do it but you have to do it during initial set up. When you first boot the phone for the first time after a fresh install then you can enter your Google credentials and it should auto download when you got hte market. I am sure by now you have already reloaded your apps but good to know for future yes...

Loving these ROMs. No force closes or any issues. I came from a Nexus to Rezound and little attention to details like the lock screen and recently opened apps is very detailed and accurate.

Yeah, its pretty decent for a leaked bate build.

Aawwww yeeeaahhh finally finished downloading! So just so I don't repeat Saturday. I just flash this in Amon Ra, and hit reboot system. It then preceeds to boot into hboot to install the kernel. Once done I'm ready to rock? And this is updated for the latest Rez update? I know I talked to Scott about this but I just need even more assurance. Thanks.

Yep!

That is how I installed the ROM and kernel. Haven't played around with the kernel settings yet. Battery life...for me is a bit longer. But then again, I use my phone heavily.

Said it before...will say it again. If this is a sign of things to come...then I am sticking with SCOTTS ROMs. Will only get better. I look forward to it. Lock screen doesn't let me activate camera when selecting it. Other than that. LIKE it a lot!!!

Did you modify the camera at all? I just tested it and it worked as it should.

I have not found a way to enter a static ip on this rom. Am I missing something :blink:? Other than that, I love this rom.

thank you,

I would have to say you are over looking the changed interface. When go to connect to WiFi hit the "advance" check box and you will see this:

View attachment 47132

-Scott

OP
scrosler

scrosler

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scottsroms.com
Widget Locker from the Market I think.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Actually... LOL... If you delete the HTC Lockscreen you can achieve the actual "hidden" ICS lockscreen :biggrin: I did it on my SenselessROM series. I have not posted that here because its pretty.. well... its not as stable as this one, lol

But that is a story for another time, lol

The app menu comes up when you long press the home key I believe.

Very correct!

-Scott

gmorgan056

Reaction score
Great work, i'm running your Senseless ICS, and its running beautifully. If i wanted to flash this version, arethey different boot img's? Can i just wipe and flash the sense one overtop of this?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Great work, i'm running your Senseless ICS, and its running beautifully. If i wanted to flash this version, arethey different boot img's? Can i just wipe and flash the sense one overtop of this?

Most if not all of Scott's newer ROMs have the kernel flash as part of the process. Even if they didn't you're always better off flashing the kernel that accompanies a given ROM.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bored at work, installing right meow...

rustybeavis

Reaction score
New guy to the forum here. Having a little trouble.

Today, I unlocked the bootloader through HTC Dev. Got Amon Ra going.

Downloaded CleanROM2.3 to my SD, installed it through Amon Ra Recovery.

Updated the Kernal after the install.

Reboot.

Now it just freezes at the 4G LTE splash screen.

Take out the battery and go back to the boot menu (Power + Vol Down) and it says "do you want to start update?" Vol up is yes, down is no. Say yes. It runs and then says "Power" to Reboot.

Reboot. Freezes at LTE splash screen again.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

rustybeavis

Reaction score
I figured out it's the zip on the SD card causing the update loop.

I took it out and could get into the bootloader and recovery.

Still got stuck on the LTE splash screen w/o the SD Card.

Put the SD card back in and back to the update loop.

rustybeavis

Reaction score
Nevermind...

Wow. I tried one last time and voila, it worked.

The powers of the internet heard my call for help!

kc6wke

Reaction score
Kinda new to the Rezound here. First rom flash
What is the procedure to restore from CleanROM2.3 back to stock with Amon Ra Recovery? (I have an Amon Ra backup of stock rom 2.01. 605.11). With my old bionic (Dumped for the rezound), I just did the restore and reboot to the old rom, Ive tried same method but it get stuck at the white HTC screen. will not boot. If I go back to the bootloader, it says says "do you want to start update?"
Help would be great!!

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Kinda new to the Rezound here. First rom flash
What is the procedure to restore from CleanROM2.3 back to stock with Amon Ra Recovery? (I have an Amon Ra backup of stock rom 2.01. 605.11). With my old bionic (Dumped for the rezound), I just did the restore and reboot to the old rom, Ive tried same method but it get stuck at the white HTC screen. will not boot. If I go back to the bootloader, it says says "do you want to start update?"
Help would be great!!

You're going to need to flash the kernel(boot.img) from the old ROM. If you backed it up you can pull it right from your backup or extract it from Scott's stock ROM. You'll need to flash it in HBOOT just like you did Amon-Ra. Except change the command to: "fastboot flash boot boot.img"

CrazyJimbo

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm new to this site and I just had a few questions/concerns about this ROM.
I've unlocked the bootloader, rooted it, and followed the directions exactly to install this ROM and I still cannot get past the white HTC logo screen. When it went into fastboot after installing the ROM it would not install the boot.img file. When I tried to do it manually through Clockworkmod it would start installing - but then it would abort the installation.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Another issue I'm having is that I cannot restore the device to the original stock ROM - it refuses to install the backup I made. Any idea where I can download the stock ROM?

If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it!