2D & 3D Launchers are S...L...O...W

relentive

Didn't know if anyone else was having this issue. I like the simplicity of the 2D & 3D Launchers, but they're incredibly slow on my phone. The response is horrible also. I'm currently using LauncherPro, which is a lot more responsive and faster. Not a big issue as launchers are plentiful. :)

OP
R

relentive

BTW...I'm using UD 8.0.0. I always do a wipe/clear. I start with a clean slate everytime to make sure there are no issues.

OP
R

relentive

Everything is slow. Switching screens. Redraw. Also, I could touch the lower and upper parts of the screen and it would work fine. However, most of the center would not respond to touch....if that makes any sense.

OP
R

relentive

no issues with ADW either. ADW & LauncherPro both work great. Was just curious. It may just be my phone or for some app I have installed, which I use minimal apps.

diabillic

That is interesting. I guess the same rule applies for launchers as it does for ROM's, some phones work better with some then others.

whowland

I had the same thing.. I always wipe too, I did everything I could and nothing. So.. I went ahead and downloaded a fresh copy of UD8 and wiped and flashed a new copy, all good now. I never had that happen, not sure what that would be.