2012-2013 NBA season tips off

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
So its the start of the new season. Two great games on tonight with retooled rosters. Anyone else excited for this new season? Predictions? Hopes? Lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

mozar

Reaction score
I already know my Rose-less Bulls will struggle in the beginning. I'm ready to see how the retooled Lakers will do this season. I doubt they have enough to get past the Thunder, even with the James Hardin trade.

I also want to see which team rules New York.

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I already know my Rose-less Bulls will struggle in the beginning. I'm ready to see how the retooled Lakers will do this season. I doubt they have enough to get past the Thunder, even with the James Hardin trade.

I also want to see which team rules New York.

Been a bulls fan almost all my life even during the dark days. Love my Mavs too but they won't get too far either without Dirk :(

Real excited to see the Wolves too. Always kept and eye on them since they got Love. Too bad Rubio is out too

mozar

Reaction score
dezymond said:
Been a bulls fan almost all my life even during the dark days. Love my Mavs too but they won't get too far either without Dirk :(

Real excited to see the Wolves too. Always kept and eye on them since they got Love. Too bad Rubio is out too

I was 11 when i became a bulls fan. I guess you can say i am a life long fan since i'm 31 now. Went though the dark days, the high schoolers, and now with Rose.

If Rubio was healthy i think the Wolves would be the surprise team in the West. In the East i think the Cavs could be very entertaining to watch if Kyrie Irving and Tristan Thompson take the next leap forward.

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Been a bulls fan since I was like 3, grew up in the golden age, good ol MJ and Pip. Even the baby bulls were always secretly my favorite. Rose got me into NCAA a bit and been following him since.

If rubio didn't get hurt last year then I thought that they couldvr made playoffs