20 GB for 69 cents trick for Amazon Android cloud streaming.

richardmmartinez

Reaction score
If you guys are cheap like me but still want the 20 GB of Amazon cloud streaming space, here's a 69 cent album to get 20 GB for 69 cents:

Amazon.com: Trouty Mouth (Glee Cast Version): Glee Cast: MP3 Downloads

NOTE: you MUST click "Buy MP3 ALBUM" at the TOP RIGHT, NOT "Buy MP3" in the middle of the page.

If you haven't heard of this:

In a a sort of surprise move, Amazon is debuting it's Cloud Drive Streaming Services. What this service will do is give Amazon customers the ability to stream/upload music (mp3 amd AAC files) to a PC, Mac, or Android Smart phone. Amazon customers will get 5 GB of storage for free and with the purchase of any mp3 download, an additional whopping 20 GB. Any Amazon mp3 download will not count against your storage amount.

:)

mikex

Reaction score
I was skeptic, but that absolutely worked! I now have 20gb of storage. Thanks for the post. :)

xan

Reaction score
some fine print....

you will be automatically eligible for the 20 GB plan for one year from the date of your MP3 album purchase. Unless you set your account to auto-renew to a paid plan, the 20 GB plan will revert to a free plan one year from the date of your MP3 album purchase.

Micro23

Reaction score
This guy is the man

Whats even better is that I think I had amazon prime/student so I had a $1.00 credit... even if that was not it my reciept simply says $0.00

Best free 20 gigs ever I love amazon and this forum thanks a TON OP!

PFM

Reaction score
So what happens to your extra 15 GB of data after the year is up? Looks like you pay for 20GB or they drop you back to the 5GB free plan.

Micro23

Reaction score
and for free/69 cents that sounds like a freaking great deal to me...

bobAbooey

Reaction score
My wife loves Glee and I love getting 20gb for .69$.

Awesome, thanks man.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
So what happens to your extra 15 GB of data after the year is up? Looks like you pay for 20GB or they drop you back to the 5GB free plan.

Yup...Thats what will happen