2.2 ota update

Djanvk

Reaction score
Nothing here either, at least I'm working night shift so I'll be up all night looking. Hope I didn't get forgot.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tricky

Reaction score
And if you did get it why didn't you save the update.zip for the rest of us

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Crypt92

Reaction score
for news about getting the froyo have died down so much that i've only seen an article asking if any1 has it yet? idk but there is absolutely nothing. I'm sure when at least one android tech news gets the update it will be heard by other android tech news around the world and then we will know. Patients or Lies await.

Reaction score
I'm ****ing pissed, I have been waiting ever since their friggin "August 6"bull **** date and I haven't gottten it even when they said that the ota over the air update would be done by the 18th, well I'm here to tell you that's bs. I've been up every night since their other august 12th bs date and I still haven't gotten it and there's no way Id like to do a manual update since over the air is having less problems..someone PLEASE message me and reassure me I'm not being forgotten..

rockinfigs

Reaction score
im sorry if this has been asked but if my dinc is rooted..will i stil get the 2.2 update ota?? thks

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
rooted

Some say yes, most say no update for rooted. I have had my mat out.

:welcome: 2.2

inessi

Reaction score
prediction: new rumor will flurry up today around mid day , it will state a early to mid september release once we get to early september verizon will anounce a solid release mid sep.

sorry to break hearts

jbh00jh

Reaction score
No sense flaming VZW , they have never said a 2.2 update would be released on Aug. 6th , Aug. 13th , or Aug. 18th. These were all rumors to increace hits on websites. Ask Mashable where the update is.
Any time you are to get a software update info will be on vzw.com before it goes out. NO UPDATE for the Incredible has been on that site since May 2010.

elPrez

Reaction score
My daughter and I got our phones delivered and activated the same day (Fri 8 20)
and her phone updated this past Sunday but nada for me...

harpua19

Reaction score
i was hoping to wake up to this...now seems like we may not get it...?

Crypt92

Reaction score
ok any1 who is wondering verizon has responded on twitter that they don't have info on an Incredible update at this time. Ok so plz don't get angry at rumors or speculation. Remember there just rumors. =] have a nice day.