ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
Rumor

2.2 will be out between 8/6 and 8/13.dancedroid

Sentrix

Reaction score
2.2 with Sense UI will be ready for the Evo in a few days OTA; I can't imagine we'll be far behind.

OP
ezrider55

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
Its out

2.2 is out for Droiddancedroid

yuhtommy

Reaction score
I manually downloaded 2.2 and hate how they redid the messaging. The pictures are now shown in the conversations and I think it throws off the layout. Does anyone know a way to fix this or uninstall 2.2 to get back 2.1? Thanks!

ChansteR

Reaction score
I manually downloaded 2.2 and hate how they redid the messaging. The pictures are now shown in the conversations and I think it throws off the layout. Does anyone know a way to fix this or uninstall 2.2 to get back 2.1? Thanks!

Thats odd because I have always had pictures next to both my name and the person I am texting.

TheMysteryBoxx

Reaction score
Yeah does anyone know how to uninstall 2.2 and go back to 2.1? I'm running stock, I've never rooted my phone so I don't think I can do SPRecovery or anything like that.

Sentrix

Reaction score
Does anyone else seem to notice that theoretical 2.2 OTA dates just get pushed back later and later? This is getting annoying.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Does anyone else seem to notice that theoretical 2.2 OTA dates just get pushed back later and later? This is getting annoying.

Yes, it is annoying. But not nearly as annoying as getting a rushed OTA that causes constant crashes and problems with our phones. I want the upgrade as much as everyone else, but I would rather wait for one that isn't full of bugs and works right off the bat.

OP
ezrider55

ezrider55

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG V30
2.2 Suspended

The 2.2 For evo was susoended. I hope it does not effect DI rollout. RIGHT

OP
ezrider55

ezrider55

Reaction score