Youtube Way out of Sync

D-Fi

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with Youtube videos on the DX? Video is lagging waaaay behind audio. I saw another reference to a similar problem in the general tech forum, but it was related to newly installed apps eating up memory... I removed the 2 or 3 apps I installed and it hasn't helped.

rolandct

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with Youtube videos on the DX? Video is lagging waaaay behind audio. I saw another reference to a similar problem in the general tech forum, but it was related to newly installed apps eating up memory... I removed the 2 or 3 apps I installed and it hasn't helped.
I have the same problem, audio fine and video is very laggy.

OP
D

D-Fi

Reaction score
What did you do

It was a problem all day yesterday, now it is fine.

Did you do anything to your phone between now and yesterday when it was problematic? Mine is still lagging.

OP
D

D-Fi

Reaction score
Working now for me too...

Very odd, the problem just seemed to "fix itself" for me as well after another day.

DP1035

Reaction score
I noticed if you put it on the HQ that it works perfectly, but if its on the slower video, the audio is WAY ahead of the visual, do not know of a fix yet, should hopefully update in OTA...

CarsMatic

Reaction score
I'm also having the audio/video sync issue. No fixes yet? I'm getting a bit irritated cuz I bought the phone for the screen/video capabilities... not only are the YouTube videos having issues but my WiFi keeps dropping in the middle of those videos. I haven't been able to finish a full YouTube video yet and I've had it for over a week now. :mad: Please someone tell me there's a fix for this. I'm seriously starting to consider returning this phone and going back to my BB Storm. :icon_eek: