1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

YouTube "Headline Videos" Don't Sync

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by otaku, Nov 21, 2009.

1. otaku

otaku New Member

Has anyone else noticed the "Headline Videos" (ie, most watched, most commented on, etc.) you see on your YouTube app's home screen are not updating? Mine are all from 2 weeks ago when I first used the YouTube app shortly after I first turned on my phone. I see no option to "refresh" the list and I've rebooted numerous times, still getting the same old top videos.

Anyone else seen this?
  2. atlharry

atlharry New Member

me too! I don't even know where to start with the troubleshooting for this one...
  3. otaku

otaku New Member

Deleting the application data appears to work, but that's a hassle to do every time you want to see an updated YouTube home page. This has got to be a bug.
  4. SwordOfWar

SwordOfWar New Member

Most likely a bug, but you never know. This doesn't really bother me too much though. Usually I search for things I like on Youtube, rather than hope something on the latest list is interesting (and most of the time it isnt, for me).

Hope they fix it for you.