Youtube fix when?

rtb

Reaction score
Still cant play youtube videos! Wtf is htc doing? Do they know that people still use this phone?

snyluc13

Reaction score
i am assuming your still on android 1.5 correct? anyone on 2.1 now have working youtube app since the first leak came out

OP
R

rtb

Reaction score
Why cant they just release a legitimate update? Even if its not to 2.1 but just to fix the youtube problem?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why cant they just release a legitimate update? Even if its not to 2.1 but just to fix the youtube problem?

My understanding is that this is You Tube problem, so maybe you gotta call YouTube to get something done.

OP
R

rtb

Reaction score
How is it a youtube problem when youtube works on all other devices?

snyluc13

Reaction score
rtb, you should root and go to 2.1 or install the 2.1leak you'll be much much happier with your eris, better everything

Big Cam

Reaction score
rtb, you should root and go to 2.1 or install the 2.1leak you'll be much much happier with your eris, better everything
Agreed.

The Eris is probably not getting much attention from HTC since they are focusing all efforts on the Incredible.

Rory

Reaction score
youtube

Has anyone gotten an answer? I can not sign in to YouTube to upload videos. I could up to April 15. Now it says my email has @YouTube.com and my password isn't signing in. I can't find an answer on YouTube or Google.:droideris::droideris:

Rory

Reaction score
Update. It's asking me to sign into an,account that doesn't exist I don't understand. Any help would be great. I want to. Upload some videos.

Tmask

Reaction score
i have the incredible and it too has similar youtube problems my subs wont update and some vids say sorry bla bla bla cant play .And when i used my youtube account it would not sync until i i deleted it and linked my google account to my youtube account and put my google account in the sync area. but that still woudnt update my account in the youtube app. wtf