you tube not working...

cleave

Reaction score
How come you tube no longer plays videos in my RAZR maxx? Any video i click on the little circle just spins constantly. This is using the you tube app, not the browser.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
First try going into settings ---> apps and clearing cache from youtube. If that doesn't work, try restarting your phone. If that doesn't work, we can troubleshoot from there.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Clear data on it too and force close:)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Very cool!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

xandrews08

Reaction score
youtube not working razr hd

First try going into settings ---> apps and clearing cache from youtube. If that doesn't work, try restarting your phone. If that doesn't work, we can troubleshoot from there.

So what else would you suggest I've cleared cache I've tried clearing data restarting the phone seems to be the only thing that works until the process starts again. Where it loads but doesnt play until it force closes. I've even factory reset without back up I even uninstalled the update.
It seems to do it to raphsody from time to time once YouTube goes out the phone must be restarted

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Gee xandrew, you've done just about everything that is possible. There is not anything more extreme than doing a factory reset so if you've done that and it didn't work, I'm lost. It seems that once you've done that, the only thing I could guess is that there is a defect with the phone.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums