Need Help !

drazrblade

Reaction score
Hello I am in need of help I manually updated my Droid Razr Maxx to the OTA LEAK of jellybean from Christmas 98.72.8.XT.912.verizon.en.us
It worked perfectly after doing the update exept i have horrible battery life now
i was messing with the you tube app trying to install a version that had screen off playback which i could not get installed but that is not the problem
while i was doing this i made a backup of the official you tube app in titanium backup just in case then precoded to uninstall the stock you tube app
after i realized that i could not get the new you tube app to install i then went to titanium backup and attempted to reinstall it, i soon realized titanium backup did not make a backup
which i dident think was a big deal so i went into the play store and installed regular you tube

Now the OTA Jellybean is out 98.72.16 is released

I attempted to get the update as i am getting horrible battery life on the leak and bc i do not have the official youtube app it will not complete the update

My question is Does anyone have a copy of the system version of the stock you tube app that comes with the droid razr maxx

If someone would send me a link to it that would be much appreciated

Sincerely

drazrblade

aarong03

Reaction score
Hello I am in need of help I manually updated my Droid Razr Maxx to the OTA LEAK of jellybean from Christmas 98.72.8.XT.912.verizon.en.us
It worked perfectly after doing the update exept i have horrible battery life now
i was messing with the you tube app trying to install a version that had screen off playback which i could not get installed but that is not the problem
while i was doing this i made a backup of the official you tube app in titanium backup just in case then precoded to uninstall the stock you tube app
after i realized that i could not get the new you tube app to install i then went to titanium backup and attempted to reinstall it, i soon realized titanium backup did not make a backup
which i dident think was a big deal so i went into the play store and installed regular you tube

Now the OTA Jellybean is out 98.72.16 is released

I attempted to get the update as i am getting horrible battery life on the leak and bc i do not have the official youtube app it will not complete the update

My question is Does anyone have a copy of the system version of the stock you tube app that comes with the droid razr maxx

If someone would send me a link to it that would be much appreciated

Sincerely

drazrblade

Did you do an FDR(factory data reset) after the update? It might be all you need to correct any issue.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums