No More Video

NWRULES

Reaction score
So, I got this phone when it first came out and it played videos from websites other than you tube, and played live feed videos even. Now only plays videos from you tube? Other than battery life, this phone is a joke now. Come on Motorola and android. Why does this have to be so freaking difficult? With the technology available today, this phone should be able to play a video feed. Especially with full wifi or 4G available.

Beckeramos

Reaction score
What browser are you using? I use dolphin and have no issues that you speak of.

cleave

Reaction score
NWRULES said:
So, I got this phone when it first came out and it played videos from websites other than you tube, and played live feed videos even. Now only plays videos from you tube? Other than battery life, this phone is a joke now. Come on Motorola and android. Why does this have to be so freaking difficult? With the technology available today, this phone should be able to play a video feed. Especially with full wifi or 4G available.

Do what Mer2112 said. Install, or uninstall and reinstall flash. I heard that flash was recently updated a couple days ago, so if you haven't updated it lately, try it. Then use the stock browser.
I had the same frustration as you until i reinstalled flash and tried the stock browser...btw, when i use dolphin, most videos don't play.

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
Using the most recent dolphin browser.

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
Also, I've had every adobe flash option installed and always up to date.

OP
NWRULES

NWRULES

Reaction score
Sounds like it might be dolphin, or I need to uninstall flash and reinstall. Thanks all for responses

alcamedes

Reaction score
Heck yeah, I just now uninstalled flash and reinstall and works great on dolphin and stock, haven't tried any others yet!

Sent from my Lightning DROID RAZR MAX using Droid Forums

cleave

Reaction score
Ghostwheel said:
Weird, that link is accessible on a web browser, but when I go to the Google Play app, nothing comes up when I search for Adobe Flash Player. I'm reluctant to try an uninstall/reinstall if I can't find the proper way to reinstall...

Actually, if you are clicking the link on your Razr Maxx it should give you the option to use a Web browser, once you click on it. You will then be redirected to another option, either Web browser or Google Play to install. If you choose Google Play, you can dl it from there. Either way you will be fine if you uninstall, then come back here and click the link. After you reinstall, flash should work great on either the stock browser or dolphin.

Last edited: