You know whats annoying (dictionary)

Reaction score
I was trying to put something in the calendar on the droid and it wasnt regular words. it was a stock quote and it would NOT let me put in it kept changing the word to what the droid wanted over and over unless I put it in the dictionary.

Anyway to not have to put it in the dictionary but allow it to be placed in a text area?

thanks

FireDroid

Reaction score
when it starts pulling up possible words, your spelling should be in there at the left, press on your abbr. and it will put it in instead of the word it thinks your trying to type.

crspang

Reaction score
When typing you'll see a list of suggested words above the keyboard........the first on the left is what you are actively typing..........the second from the left is high-lighted orange if it does not recognize what you're typing. So while you are typing stock symbols before you hit space, tap on the first suggested word (what you are currently typing, not the orange one). By doing so the DROID will ignore and not autocorrect.

murflee33

Reaction score
if you go into settings and then the language and keyboard settings you can click on the android keyboard settings you can toggle the auto complete box.