1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

dictionary help

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by player52, Jun 23, 2012.

1. player52

player52 New Member

Im trying to transfer my dictionary from my bionic keyboard to Go Keyboard but I can't seem to find a place to put it.

The standard dictionary gets saved to my sd-ext under motouad folder but I can't find a viable place to move it to so GO keyboard can use it instead of trying to manually make it remember 3800+ words and acronyms I use.

Also are there any apps that'll allow me to edit my dictionary and or add words without having to do it manually

Does anyone here know how to help me or guide me to fixing this. I tried google but no luck
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. player52

player52 New Member

bump i really need to fix this i absolutely hate the lag in the android keyboard
Search tags for this page
droid dna dictionary

motouad

transfer user dictionary android
what is motouad
what is motouad folder