Yet another should we wait thread..

drunkclever

Reaction score
So I hear that there's new HTC phones coming out towards the end of the month..?

I have 2 upgrades:

an S5... to a phone with a better battery and wifi connection...?

my daughters droid m to anything that's more current more on track with social media apps. she likes the Droid turbo... but at just $20 a month more... is there a better option?

Currently I'm liking the LG g4 for her and the note 4 or 5 for me. Don't really need root... I really can't stand the ui on the s5 so I use a different launcher.

People say they work hard for there money all the time. I am 1 of 38 people that's able to do my job. I'm a selector. I move tons of food with my bear hands everyday. I'm just trying to get the most for me and mine.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If you don't like the ui on the s5, you'll have about the same reaction to the Notes. The 5 has no sd slot or removable battery of those things matter to you.

The Turbo is still a solid phone.

Really, your best bet is to go check them at out the store. They've all got fairly similar specs. One will be slightly lacking where another shines & vice versa.

P.S. I love the title of this thread.

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
The thing is I've been to the stores numerous times... I really like motos cause they have always been solid phones to me. Not sure about the LG g4 cause we had a G2... and it was poop. Broke so fast. The notes I feel are to big...

So I hears there's a turbo 2 coming...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I hear that as well. I'd check the subforums for some of the devices you're considering & see what people are complaining about. I know we have several members that love their g4, but I've also seen some that have already moved on because it wasn't for them.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
If you're not happy with the battery life on the S5, the G4 won't impress you in this department. Even though it's got a larger battery, the UHD screen drains it quick resulting in the S5 giving you better battery life with its 1080p display & a smaller battery.

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
As in produce, dairy and fresh meats... in wholesale boxes. Some fresh seafoods.