YEH, 4GLte Service

gmflyer23

Reaction score
Today I woke up and noticed that I was getting a 4g signal. I live in the York , PA area. Its about time we started getting what we've been paying for almost a year now. I hope this is a good sign of things to come. I also haven't had any data drops since we've been able to get it. My battery is usage might not be as good but, so far so good.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
Congrats on the 4g I was really excited when we got it here in Fort Myers Florida. It is awesome.

Sent from my HTC Rezound

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
That's great. I'm a little jealous but I'm hoping that the April 19th expansion will be the magic date for our area. 4g is only a few miles down the road. It won't take much to bring it here. Have fun surfing.

This was posted using my Rezound.

xmguy

Reaction score
Yeah I've got it in my small town of 2k something. I still keep my Bionic and Razr Maxx on 3G 99% of the time. Saves battery. I look at leaving 4G on all the time like, leaving your kitchen sink tap on...in the off chance you will get a drink of water during the day. I turn it on when needed.

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Bionic... out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!

xmguy

Reaction score
These are my average speeds. Around 17-25 Mbps.

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Bionic... out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!

xmguy

Reaction score
If you want to look at something cool. Dive into the programming menu.