Xtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

u7mg0

Reaction score
is there a free website like Xtube for mobile? seems like you have to pay for all of them and they may not be that great. anyone found a good one?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone have an answer?

Not sure waht xtube is. Though I will say if it's not family friendly then keep it like this. Anything gets out of control here and this thread will go bye bye quickly :)

jayrage22

Reaction score
wow someone is having a power trip if you dont know what xtube is dont comment on it and also maybe you should also learn how to spell or is that not a requirment to being a moderator maybe its just being an a** hole seems every reply i read of yours is negative and rude get over your self

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
So while Jay gets over his time-out I just want to reiterate that these types of threads are toeing a very fine line.

Members need to understand there are young kids that come on these sites and references to adult sites is a very slippery slope.

Do not post links or references with just the name in any of your post's or I will have to shut it down.

Answer the OP's question and leave it at that.

We may decide to prohibit these threads all together so there is no confusion.

Thanks gentlemen.

Trever1t

Reaction score
I am forum admin for one of the largest performance enthusiast sites on the web....this thread made me smile :)

OP
U

u7mg0

Reaction score
i don't beleive i said anything inapprorpiate in my question? if i did, please let me know

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i don't beleive i said anything inapprorpiate in my question? if i did, please let me know

Nope you didn't. Though this is a family oriented site. That's all. So keep thediscussin clean with out links and it's cool. Remeber there are kids and teenager's who come in here. Have a great day

MInkyboi

Reaction score
Well to actually answer the question: to my knowledge no there isnt. However, I heard adobe will be releasing a flash app for browsers on android in the first half of 2010.

chuckz28

Reaction score
Dude, did you dig up a 9 month old thread just to gripe about your idea of adult content on the internet? You are obviously looking for a bone to pick because you would have had to search to find this. I would suggest growing up yourself.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Closing this thread as it was revived to post what is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.