Paid taking surveys

flyingfischer5

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has free time, but i found a nice web site were they pay you for taking surveys. Most sites are scams, but this one is a true one.

If anyone wants a link:
https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=4045721&action=join

Your not going to get rich with this but you can pick up some spare change if you do it. I make about $100 a month.:icon_ banana: For most thats not much, but for a college kid like me it helps pay a couple bills.

If you have any questions about it let me know.

mr_goodwrench

Reaction score
My wife does MySurvey and earns points toward their online store which she uses for Snapfish credits. She is a scrapbooker so it saves us on a LOT on photo processing! :yeahbaby01:

Personally, I hate taking surveys, so the odd one that comes through for me to do is pure torture!

zfly9

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has free time, but i found a nice web site were they pay you for taking surveys. Most sites are scams, but this one is a true one.

If anyone wants a link:

Your not going to get rich with this but you can pick up some spare change if you do it. I make about $100 a month.:icon_ banana: For most thats not much, but for a college kid like me it helps pay a couple bills.

Why can't we just go to surveysavvy.com? I take it that link gives you bonus points ;)

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
my wife just cashed in $150 worth of Old navy and Gap Gift cards from Cookies are Required you just click on adds, buy stuff through the site and earn points. I am also a member of www.mysurvey.com you get points for surveys and they will mail you a check, my father in law cashed out $100 from there and hes up to $50 again

oh and if you use mypoints to buy a ride on lawn mower at sears and pay with your card and get 3000 points you can cancel at sears and still keep the points. my FIL did that because he got his old mower working and didn't need to drop 800 on a new one and they didn't take back the points so he bonused big time
-=Jason=-

OP
F

flyingfischer5

Reaction score

If anyone wants a link:

Why can't we just go to surveysavvy.com? I take it that link gives you bonus points ;)

Yes, but i only get paid 10 cents per referral.