Xposed Now Available For Devices Rooted With Systemless Root

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Xposed Framework finally works with Systemless Root! Most devices with Marshmallow must be rooted using Chainfire's Systemless Root. Until now these devices were not supported by Xposed Framework. The best part of this is that it does not modify the system partition.

This means that you will still be able to install OTA software updates on your device, and you will be able to use Android Pay. It should be noted that this is Unofficial. There may still be bugs that need squashing and your mileage may vary. Head to the link below for more info.

via XDA

Reactions: CJM

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
I had a choice between rooting my V10 on lollipop and upgrading to MM. I chose MM and still not sure if I made the right choice. I really think that root would be better at this point. Praying for a MM root for the v10........

Reactions: cr6

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I made a similar choice with my S5 @kixfan and couldn't be happier I chose to root. Sure I could be rocking MM by now, but I'm quite content with my rooted KitKat device.

S5 tap'n

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
I really think I would go back if I could. The benefits just aren't there to warrant not having root at this point.