Use Android Pay With Root And Xposed!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of the many reasons users choose not to root their Android device is the fact that it disables pay services like Android Pay. Not to long ago a systemless root was released which allowed you to use Android Pay as long as you first disabled Xposed Framework and rebooted your device. That is alot of trouble when you are standing at a register and need to pay for your goods.

There is now a much quicker way to use Android Pay while rooted with Xposed Framework installed. Magisk is the new universal systemless interface. For this to work you will need Magisk installed and you will need the Magisk compatible version of SuperUser. You will also need the Magisk compatible Xposed. Open Magisk Manager and simply click unmount root.io. Now Android Pay will work. The option temporarily fully unroots your phone until you toggle root back on. More info can be found in the thread below.

via XDA

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just had this issue yesterday. I was so annoyed by that stupid error message, "we can't verify that your phone can use Android Pay". :mad:

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I don't care about pay. I just root for AdBlock

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't care about pay. I just root for AdBlock
^^^
This

I just had this issue yesterday. I was so annoyed by that stupid error message, "we can't verify that your phone can use Android Pay". :mad:
Yeah, it's ridiculous, what's even worse is my banks "credit" cards works, but the Debit/credit cards don't. Any my other banks don't work and my google wallet card is invalid... thanks for "trying" to make life easier... morons.